To enroll your child or children Davis Family Child Care, please make the initial call to set up a time to come out and visit or fill in the contact form to your right. Make sure you write out a list of questions you want answered because when you arrive, you may forget something very important that you wanted to know. When you make the decision to enroll your child after the initial visit, you will be required to fill out a complete admissions packet and leave a deposit equal to the amount of two weeks tuition. The deposit is due when you pick up the admissions packet.
You will fill out the following forms:
- Parent/Provider Agreement Page 1
- Parent/Provider Agreement Page 2
- Information and Emergency Form
- Pre-admission Form
- Liability Form
- Parent’s Consent for Medical Treatment
- Parent’s Rights
- Acknowledgment of Children in Care
- Copy of Your Child’s Shot Records Form (Important!)
We completely understand that leaving your precious jewels can be a very nerve racking experience. We want to assure you that we will do our utmost in providing a safe environment for your children. That is why it is important to choose a care provider who is licensed by the State of California and has an excellent track record.
Things to know about your next licensed daycare provider:
- Licensed day care providers must have their license posted in a conspicuous location.
- Licensed providers must be CPR and 1st Aid Certified along with all assistants when licensed for twelve children or more.
- Licensed providers must complete background clearance procedures to ensure you that you are leaving your children in the care of providers who are free of any criminal record activity.
- License providers should provide you with references upon request.
- When you enroll your little ones, you should feel welcomed to visit any time you wish throughout the day without notification.